They call it Boston Lobster because you can find the best lobsters in Boston! I did a quick google search and found that there are more than 30 places selling it and looks like there is a challenge for “the best lobster roll in Boston” each year. I must have eaten at least 10 lobster rolls during my few weeks in Boston in Febraury 2017. Here’s the rundown of the top few I tried in Boston.
- James Hook & Co – 440 Atlantic Ave, Boston
- Yankee Lobster – 300 Northern Ave, Boston
- Neptune Oyster – 63 Salem St # 1, Boston
- Row 34 – 383 Congress St, Boston
- Boston Chowda Co – 1 Faneuil Hall Market Pl